Friday, September 3, 2010

Totally Confused!

This is my first post and obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing! I think this is an awesome idea though! It will keep everyone updated other than facebook. Hopefully I get this figured out and make it super cute! On the plus side, we didn't get hammered by Earl! I kind of wanted to see what it would be like with a totally full blown hurricane, but at least we don't have any damage to anything! We're taking Cricket to the vet to get her final puppy shot today. Hope she doesn't whine too much, I don't wanna get sad in the vets office! My poor baby! At least Chris is off work today and can go with me. He has duty tomorrow but then has the rest of the weekend off for Labor Day! Yaye! Hopefully we can get one more beach day in on Sunday before the weather turns crappy and we can't go anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment