Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life update/Gym day!

Today I will officially begin my journey to get unpudgealicious! :) Yeah yeah, I know I'm not fat but I'm pretty sure regular excercise is healthy so here goes nothin! Hopefully going to the gym lasts! I freaking tennis shoes are in the truck though and Chris has the truck on base. So looks like I won't be doing any running today. I can do other excercises without shoes on and move on to the running tomorrow when I get my shoes! 


On the plus side of life, I had my doctors appointment yesterday! I was a little nervous when I went in because last year the doctor just kind of blew off my concerns and basically told me I was too young to have a baby anyway and that there was nothing he could do until Chris was home for a full twelve months. Well, considering he's on the Ramage, that's never going to happen! But, I got there yesterday and had a new doctor! He started asking me questions and actually listened to what I had to say! He left the room and came back with a referral to a fertility gyno on Portsmouth! Yaye! Yaye! I have to have an ultrasound done to make sure I no longer have ovarian cysts and bloodwork done to make sure I am ovulating correctly and then I can move on the the doctor in Portsmouth! After being off of birth control for two years, I was starting to give up hope thinking that it was never going to happen. Me and Chris are in the prime age to have children. I don't want to be an old mother who isn't "cool" to her kids friends! Duh! No mom wants that! But anyway, fingers crossed, by the end of next month I know something. It will be a drawn out process but at least I now know that someone heard me out and I can see the right kind of doctor!


Ok well, since I updated everyone that kept asking how my appointment went, I think I'll find something to eat.


Well, the gym plans just changed as we speak. Going to a doctors appointment for Rebecca instead. At least I can start off the right way with tennis shoes tomorrow! :)


Peace! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment