Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's the perfect day to be a perfect day :)

I had a feeling that today was going to be a bad day when I woke up at 7:30 and realized I was late getting up to get Chris from the ship! Luckily, I made it in time and Cricket was so happy to see Christopher! So was I! I hate duty days so much. I'm so used to Chris being home every night now since he's back from deployment. Anyway, we got home and went back to bed for a while. Needless to say, there was no sleeping involved! Lol.. We had brunch and then went to get the oil changed in the truck. We had to wait forever, but at least Chris is here to wait with me now! He took me on a lunch date :) Which we haven't had in many months. We went to Golden Corral and I had to leave quarters for a tip, but hey, at least I didn't leave the lady with nothing! We came home and Cricket was happy that we were home! We went outside and Christopher changed the fog light in the truck and came back upstairs to start our lazy evening. Christopher is playing Nazi Zombies on the PS3 and Cricket is being super lazy today! She layed on my lap with all fours in the air. She's such a cutie and I'm so glad we finally have an addition to the Virginia Keppner family since the baby thing still isn't working out. On the plus side, I have a doctors appointment on the 20th and hopefully, fingers crossed, we figure something out! Tonight we're going to Adam's to watch Big Brother and play Nertz and COD.. which I suck at so I don't play lol! Chris has the day off tomorrow! :).. Hope everyone has a happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment