Monday, October 25, 2010

No title, just jabbering..

I haven't posted in a few weeks, seems like everytime I start to post, something comes up and then I forget about it. But I'm here now and hopefully I can finish this one! Chris and I had our pictures taken by Michelle Huff Photgraphy this past weekend. It was so hard to get Chris to agree to get them done but I'm so glad I finally begged enough that he gave in! They turned out wonderful! I wish he would do pictures more often! He hates getting his picture taken! I've started looking for a job again.. I signed up for Avon and Scentsy earlier this month. I haven't made any sales yet. I do have some Scentsy parties in the works and some Avon books passed out. The Scentsy seems to be more popular than Avon, but if anyone is interested, I do have books! Please please please schedule a Scentsy party! There are tons of discounts if you host a party. I've been applying at pharmacies to be a pharmacy technician. That seems to be one of the only jobs that Chris approves of and if I could get on at a pharmacy it would be awesome. I'm making some follow up calls today since I sent in my applications and hopefully someone will say "Come in for an interview!"... It would be so nice to have a job, a car, extra money... oh the possibilities are endless! My first appointment at the fertility gyn is this Friday.. I'm getting nervous because I don't know what they are going to say. They probably won't say much on the first appointment anyway, but I just don't want them to tell me they can't help me. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Chris will be leaving for a few days in the beginning on November, at least it's not for too long! I'll survive! The in laws are supposed to be coming to Virginia for Thanksgiving. I really want a holiday held at my house! :) I can't wait to cook my first Thanksgiving. Lets just hope I don't ruin the turkey! Hopefully going to see a movie this week with my love.. duty today, BOO!


I'll update again at a later date.. possibly Friday after my appointment... <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt... that'll be me soon. I just need to get out of the house and it'll be nice to have extra spending money!

    Hope your appointment goes well, I'm sure they won't just send you on your way w/o any help!

    GL, Meg

    ReplyDelete