Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Very Random Survey

I stumbled upon this very random survey, and thought I'm bored why not do it. LOL So here we go...


Your best friend's mom's name.
Vonnie (Mindy's mom) and Bird (Paige's mom)

Have you ever made out in a movie theatre?
Yes

What body part do you usually wash first?
My hair then my left arm

Do you have any piercings?
Two weird ear piercings, one on each ear. Regular ear piercing. Belly button. Nose. Had the lip, took it out.

What's the strangest talent you have?
I don't think I have any strange talents??

What's your favorite flavored Pringle?
BBQ

Have you ever been tied up?
Yes

What was the last thing you ever got grounded from?
I was never actually "grounded"

Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I can't parallel park, so I'd be the idiot driving around the block.

Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Not yet

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
Yes

Ever been cow tipping or snipe hunting?
Haha yes

Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?
Chris :)

Have you peeked in the opposite sex locker room?
I've been in the boys locker room at school

Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Ewww NO!

Name something you do when you are alone?
Watch way too much tv

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Depends what I'm drinking

Have you ever stuck a foreign object in your nose?
I don't remember ever doing so

Have you ever been drunk at work?
I was hungover major at an interview once, but never drunk AT work

Do you want to bring sexy back?
Negative

Well I hope you enjoyed my survey feel free to take it and do your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment